Crowcon Gas-Pro is a confined space entry monitoring solution for workers and fleet managers, and is now available with Infra-Red sensor technology. Offering detection of up to five gases in a compact and rugged solution, Gas-Pro has an easy-to-read top mount display combining ease of use and user focused features.
An optional internal pump, activated with the flow plate, takes the pain out of pre-entry testing and allows Gas-Pro to be worn either in pumped or diffusion modes.
NEW! Gas-Pro IR detects potentially explosive gases in conditions where a pellistor-based catalytic sensor may struggle, especially in a low oxygen environment. The infrared measurement gives improved reliability. With little chance of being poisoned, the Gas-Pro IR is inherently safer and saves the need for replacement when used in likely contaminated environments. Key features include:
- Top mount display – makes it easy to read at a glance.
- Simple single button operation – reduces training time.
- Intuitive functionality – can be used whilst wearing gloves.
- Pumped and diffusion solutions.
- Reliable lithium-ion battery – provides over 14 hours use from a 7.5 hour charge.
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67 – capable of withstanding harsh environments.
For more information, contact the team at Instrumatics 09-526 0096 or email@example.com