D-Link ANZ has launched a new Full HD 180-degree Ultra-Wide View Wi-Fi Camera. The Full HD DCS-2630L ‘Wide Eye’ camera is the company’s first 180-degree Wi-Fi Camera, delivering the widest angle lens available on a consumer fixed camera, promises D-Link. Advanced features include HD video quality, two-way audio, sound and motion detection, microSD Card slot for local recording, and automatic day/night viewing – an ‘ideal’ start to a DIY security solution for any home or small business.
Other Wi-Fi cameras on the market offer on average a 130-degree or less field-of-view, says the company, while the new D-Link Ultra-Wide View Camera provides wall-to-wall surveillance coverage from a single device – ‘perfect’ for large rooms and areas with multiple entry points. De-warping technology means the 180-degree Wide Eye lens is able to take a fish-eye view and transform it into a more viewable video stream with less distortion. Built-in night vision offers up to five metres of viewing in total darkness, with two-way audio so users can respond to what they see and hear.
The microSD card slot offers more flexibility on recording video locally without impacting network or Internet bandwidth. Options include recording based on an event trigger, schedule or continuous recording for more control on individual recordings. Combined with the mydlink Camera Recorder (DNR-202L), users can simultaneously stream, record and playback up to four D-Link Wi-Fi Cameras for 24/7 security. The Camera Recorder records footage locally to an attached USB hard drive.
The camera can be easily accessed and managed with the free mydlink Lite app from iOS and Android devices, as well as Windows Phones. Built-in 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology enables customers to connect the camera to the 5GHz band; better bandwidth for streaming HD video.
More about the Full HD Ultra-Wide View Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-2630L):
- 180 Degree field of view – widest angle lens on a fixed consumer camera.
- Full HD 1080p quality video – rich detail and crisp image quality for monitoring.
- Unique de-warping technology – maximises video quality with less distortion.
- 802.11AC wireless – latest Wi-Fi technology for better bandwidth and improved range.
- Sound & motion detection – push alerts notify users of detected motion or loud noises.
- Two-way audio – built-in. microphone and speaker for two-way communication
- Local Recording – MicroSD/SDXC card slot for local recording based on event triggers
- Night Vision – See up to five metres in complete darkness with built-in IR LEDs
Availability and Pricing
The Full HD Ultra-Wide View Wi-Fi Camera (DCS-2630L) costs NZ$549.99 at www.dlink.co.nz camera and at all good D-Link Resellers nationwide.