Powertech’s new range of high performance monocrystalline solar panels are much smaller, thinner, efficient and affordable than the previous model range, advises the company.
The manufacturing process for this range uses 36 pieces of 156x156mm A-grade solar cells cut into defined sizes with four grid lines, providing ‘excellent’ performance under low light environments.
Incorporating a durable anodised aluminium frame and 3.2mm low iron tempered anti-reflective glass each panel is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. With a hydrophobic effect to resist dirt and dust there is improved light absorption thereby preventing any needless power loss.
The junction box and bypass diodes stops the panel from overheating and suffering from the “hot spot effect”. The entire range is easier to install with minimal ongoing maintenance and compatible with industry standard inverters and mounting systems.
The range is available in seven sizes from 5W, 10W, 20W,40W,80W,120W and 150W and are covered by a 25-year limited warranty covering the panels for defects in construction and manufacturing for a period of five years, and that the electrical output will remain above 80 percent of its original rated output for a period of 25 years.
- Excellent performance – even in low light.
- Withstands harsh environmental conditions.
- 3.2mm low iron tempered glass – anti reflective, resists dirt and dust.
- Available in seven models 5W (245 x 193mm~150W (1460 x 664mm).
- 25-year limited warranty on the panels output.
- Five-year warranty on defects in manufacturing and construction.
Details, Ph: 0508 765 956