In order to keep up with the increasing demands for safety in the workplace, Viking Conveyor now stocks uni chains latest step towards increasing safety levels in the corrugated industry – the uni JCB Modular Belt System.
Factory floors and other places where plant personnel walk must be safe. This includes moving conveyor belts, which corrugated plant personnel walk on regularly during the course of their day-to-day activities. This poses risk that is above the average threshold, so extra care must be taken to ensure protective measures leave nothing to chance.
Uni JCB was very carefully developed – it started by experiencing corrugated plant personnel walking on moving modular conveyor belts in their day-to-day activities to the end result – a belt with the latest safety top surface Y profile tread pattern, that offers reliable surface grip for workers walking across the belt, accompanied by high-visibility belt edges which identify movement zone edges and chamfered belt edges which minimise trip risks.
• High belt stiffness and strength, lower belt sag at high loads.
• Long sections of conveyor possible, reduces the number of drive motors and saves on power costs.
• Profiled link base for smoother in-line product transfers.
• Unique pin-locking system for ease of belt installation
• Enables fully automatic transporting of corrugated stacks.
• Eliminates use of slip sheets for most corrugated products.
• No contact pressure damage to lower corrugated sheets.
• Clean hygienic contact surfaces, no dirt marking of sheets.
• Low maintenance costs due to almost zero maintenance requirements.
• Long belt lifetimes, economical and safe transport solution.
Uni JCB is a solution that puts safety first without compromising the performance of the plant. To see how uni JCB can be utilised for the benefit of your workers and plant, contact Viking Conveyor on 0800 845 464 or visit our website www.vikingconveyor.co.nz. Our extensive technical and industry knowledge and experience will ensure you receive the best possible support.
Contact 0800 845 464 or email@example.com