The New Zealand German Business Association Inc. runs a series of low cost workshops and seminars to help companies in New Zealand doing business with Germans/Germany. The workshops are designed to help fine tune your approach. On 26 Nov Monique Sturges, CEO of the New Zealand German Business Association will give an overview on on the German economic profile, business climate, connections to New Zealand and ways to enter the market. She will be accompanied by will be a New Zealand company director, who will expand on this and give a frank and honest review of their experience thus far trading with Germany.
Topics covered include:
- How Germans tick and what they expect from you as a business partner
- Key statistics and must-know info gathered around trading with the German market
- The importance trade fairs have and how to effectively use these to enter the German markets and as a tool to access the rest of the world.
- What options you have establishing your company in Germany and even the EU
- What you need to know about VAT (value added tax)
Doing Business with Germany. 26 November 8 - 10:30am. PwC Tower, Level 22, 188 Quay Street, Auckland. Register at www.germantrade.co.nz