National Instruments has open registrations for the 2015 NI Technical Symposiums, the company’s free annual professional development conference series that brings together hundreds of engineers, scientists and educators representing a spectrum of industries, from medical devices, transportation and telecommunications to robotics and energy.
The NI Technical Symposiums provide attendees with a unique opportunity to tailor their learning experience, by selecting from a range of technical sessions presented by local and international NI and domain experts across multiple tracks.
Each Symposium location will feature a wide variety of technology and application specific sessions on topics including RF and wireless, embedded monitoring and control, software development techniques, embedded design and data acquisition.
2015 NI Technical Symposium highlights include:
- Keynote presentation
- Guest presentations Innovators from Industry
- Dual tracks allowing attendees to select the session of most benefit to their projects
- Live demonstrations of the latest software and hardware technologies
- Free Certification exams
- Exhibition area featuring industry partners, system integrators and student teams from the NI Autonomous Robotics Competition
- Unique networking opportunities
The New Zealand symposium will be in Auckland 03 November at SkyCity. Admission is free but space is limited, so early registration is recommended. Register at 0800 553 322 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information. For more information on the conference, including technical tracks and presentations, visit australia.ni.com/techsym.
A National Instruments Alliance Partner is a business entity independent from NI and has no agency, partnership, or joint-venture relationship with NI.