WASTEWATER management is an ongoing problem for many industrial organizations. Entire trade publications and numerous books deal only with this subject. Regulations are becoming stricter, and continually create difficulty for facility managers to achieve water quality goals. Harsh penalties can be placed on organizations that do not meet the required standards. These factors make managing wastewater quality a top concern.
Hydropath NZ can help companies manage wastewater quality in facility systems by implementing its AquaKlear systems to promote the flocculation process, to manage bio-fouling, and to deal with scaling problems within these systems.
AquaKlear is a non-chemical treatment technology, completely unique to any other technology available. Utilizing AquaKlear units provides a distinct advantage over traditional chemical treatments for wastewater systems:
- AquaKlear is an electronic water treatment device that generates an electric field that is applied to all suspended particles flowing past the ferrite ring.
- The electric field is applied longitudinally and its effect on dissolved ions is over the entire piping network.
- Non-chemical flocculation provides a cost-effective method for easy separation of solids.
- Flocked particles are more easily filtered and cause less backwashing.
- Biofouling throughout the system is also eliminated.
- Limescale problems are eliminated from the piping system.
- AquaKlear keeps equipment operating at peak efficiency.
- Reduces or eliminates costs for chemicals used for wastewater treatment systems.
- Reduces scheduled cleaning cycles of facility equipment.
- Very low power consumption makes on-going operation very cost effective.
- AquaKlear is truly a fit-and-forget solution and requires no maintenance.
- No plumbing is required for installation, and the units typically integrate into existing systems without modifications.
Because traditional wastewater systems can be very complex in nature, and wastewater operations often need constant attention, many facility managers may feel our solutions must be too good to be true, says Hydropath NZ manager Joe Somers. We would like to encourage these managers to work with us to see first hand what our equipment and technology can accomplish at their facilities. Seeing is believing.